- Emanuele Cavenaghi, Alessio Zanga, Alessandro Rimoldi, Paolo Minasi, Markus Zanker and Fabio Stella: Analysis of Relevant Factors in Online Hotel Recommendation Through Causal Models
- Haya Halimeh, Florian Freese and Oliver Müller: Event Recommendations through the Lens of Vision and Language Foundation Models
- Ngai Lam Ho, Roy Ka-Wei Lee and Kwan Hui Lim: BTRec: BERT-based Trajectory Recommendation for Personalized Tours
- Hidetsugu Nanba and Satoshi Fukuda: Automatic Detection of Geotagged Food-Related Videos Using Aspect-Based Sentiment Analysis
- Keisuke Otaki and Yukino Baba: Extended Travel Itinerary Datasets Towards Reproducibility
- Justin Tolle, Alexander Piazza, Carolin Kaiser and Rene Schallner: Decision Support in Tourism through Social Robots: Design and Evaluation of a Conversation-Based Recommendation Approach Based on Tourist Segments
The RecTour 2023 Proceedings have been published online by CEUR Workshop Proceedings (Vol-3568).